Call For Free Consultation: 702-228-4376
When a friend or family gets arrested in Las Vegas, our professional staff at Hero Bail Bonds can help you post bond and get them released from jail. Our agents are licensed and bonded and ready to serve all of your bail bonds needs. Facing the arrest of a loved one can be frustrating. We are here to relieve the stress and make the experience as painless as possible.
We are able to handle every stop of the bail bond process from start to finish. Our specialty is Las Vegas Bail Bonds, but we are able to help you no matter where you are. No matter what size the bond, we can handle the case. We deal with both felony and misdemeanor charges of almost any type. We are completely mobile and work around the clock to be able to assist you. 24/7 and 365 days a year, we can be anywhere at any time.
Where Can Hero Bail Bonds Post the Bail?
Our agents offer nationwide service, but the jails where we primarily work are in the Las Vegas area. They include:
- Boulder City Jail
- Clark County Detention Center
- Henderson Detention Center
- Las Vegas City Jail
- North Las Vegas Detention Center
- Pahrump Jail
Raising a large sum of money for a bail bond can be extremely difficult for some. That is why we offer several financing options. We take several types of payment including cash, credit cards, money orders, valuable property and zero down payment plans for individual who qualify for them. We have several options to choose from. It can be difficult to raise a large amount of money in a short period of time. We also understand that the money you sometimes have to use for bail was to be used for something else like a mortgage or car payment. That is why we try so hard to help you figure things out.
We can help you finance the 15% premium if you cannot raise the money. The loan process only takes half an hour to complete. Once the bail bond has been posted, the inmate release process can take anywhere from 3 to 12 hours depending on how busy the jail is and whether or not it is a holiday or after hours. The money spent on a bail bond will be exonerated at the end of the court case, minus any fees and charges.
Why Use A Bail Bond?
The four most common types of bail bonds are:
- Release on Own Recognizance – With this type of bail bond, no money is exchanged. Basically it means that the person has no criminal record and is not believed to be a flight risk. They are released from jail on their own merit. Most people who receive ROR are those who have been employed for long periods of time or have an exemplary reputation in the community.
- Cash Bonds – A cash bail bond is one where the full amount of bail is posted upfront, in cash. This type of bond goes through a verification process to ensure the money was legally received.
- Property Bonds – Property bonds are secured by actual property such as real estate, jewelry, vehicles, etc. The total amount of the property must be at least 150 times the value of the bond and the title must be free and clear with no liens.
- Citation Release – A citation release is used for traffic tickets and other violations. The court date is written on the ticket. The citation takes the place of an actual arrest.
In many cases, the above options do not apply. A “security” bond is normally what most people need. This involves a written contract that acts much like an insurance policy which states that if the bail bonds agent agrees to bail out the defendant, the co-signer will pay 15% of the total bond amount and the defendant will be released from jail as long as they guarantee they will make any scheduled court dates.
At Hero Bail Bonds, you can call us any time day or night at 702-228-4376 to have all of your questions answered. We will meet with you wherever you choose. We can also work with you over the phone. Whether we work with you in person or over the phone, you will receive the highest quality service possible.