- These are alcohol related charges
- You may not be allowed to drive after receiving D.U.I. charges
- You might have to take drug and alcohol classes
- The more D.U.I.'s you get, the higher your bail will be
- You might not be allowed to post bail if you are a habitual offender
- If you are a habitual offender, you might lose your license.
Recently, actor and singer, Aaron Carter and his girlfriend were arrested on DUI refusal charges, as well as possession of marijuana, after Carter refused to take a sobriety test. Carter's bail has been set for $4,610, and is now waiting to go to court. Find yourself in trouble? Give us a call at Hero Bail Bonds in Las Vegas, so that we can help. (702) 228-4376